Slideshow not displaying all the images

Discuss PivotX 2.0.x extensions here, and view extensions that are available for download.

Slideshow not displaying all the images

Postby Schop » Thu May 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious, but I have a problem with the slideshow widget. I uploaded 7 pictures to the images/slideshow/ directory, but only 3 of them show up in the final result. I've been trying to find out if it has to do with the size or something like that, but I don't see it. The slideshow is here: http://www.mcheerjansdam.nl/rat.

Another question I have: I'd like to make the widget not clickable. Right now, when you click it, you get a thickbox with the images in the gallery. I'd like to be able to switch that feature off.
Schop
Contributor

Re: Slideshow not displaying all the images

Postby Bob » Thu May 01, 2008 3:21 pm

If you can send me a .zip file, containing the images, i'll probably be able to figure out why it shows only three.

I'll add the 'don't open as thickbox' option, while i'm at it. :-)
Bob
Lead Developer

Postby Schop » Thu May 01, 2008 4:02 pm

Here's the zip...I didn't include all 7 pics, because of the 256kB limit, but you should be able to see what's going on.
slides.zip
(237.06 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
Schop
Contributor

Postby Bob » Thu May 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Attached you'll find a zip, which contains an updated widget_slideshow.php. extract it, and replace the current version. After you've done this, the bug with the images is fixed. You'll also be able to disable 'Use Thickbox' in the config page for the extension.
Attachments
widget_slideshow.zip
(2.46 KiB) Downloaded 377 times
Bob
Lead Developer

Postby Schop » Thu May 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Thanks a lot Bob, this is absolutely the quickest and best support forum I've ever seen! Just as I figured out it probably had something to do with the files having the same date and timestamp, you've already coded a solution. :D
Schop
Contributor

Return to 2.x Extensions