Question about Extension: Pivote

Discuss PivotX 2.0.x extensions here, and view extensions that are available for download.

Question about Extension: Pivote

Postby razz » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi,

I'm running pivote for a long while now without any problems. Thumbs up for the author. :!:

However i'm wondering if there is a way to manually edit votes for certain entries. Like having an entry with 100 votes and average x.x, manually edited.
The only way i know is clearing cache and vote for an entry and clear cache again and vote and so on and so on but this makes me very very tired after a while :D

secondly i was hoping if there is a way to run a script that gives ALL entrys in database an average rating with just a click (for example between 4 / 5)

cheers to everyone
razz

Re: Question about Extension: Pivote

Postby hansfn » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 pm

First, I think it would have been wise to use the support thread for the Pivote extension. (This thread is linked to from the extension page.)

Anyway, all you ask for is easily done - the script just have to edit the Pivote database - the file db/pivote/pivotexdb.php. Hopefully you can write the code yourself.

PS! I can help, but for this you need to pay ;-)
hansfn
Developer

Re: Question about Extension: Pivote

Postby razz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 am

Halloo Hans,

thx for the tip. (can't edit the file now though, something to do with permissions i cannot change)

about the coding part, you know i can't ;)
I might email you again.

cheers
razz

Return to 2.x Extensions