names in fancybox

Discuss PivotX 2.0.x extensions here, and view extensions that are available for download.

names in fancybox

Postby rabbeltje » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:41 pm

when i use fancybox for the gallery-extension, the name of the file appears at the bottom. is there any way i can change that text? because for example, it now says: pura-ulun-danu-beratan-02.jpg when i just want it to say pura ulun danu beratan
rabbeltje

Re: names in fancybox

Postby Schop » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:34 pm

If you provide an alternative text when you insert the pop-up, that should be displayed instead of the filename.
Schop
Contributor

Postby Cor » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Schop wrote:If you provide an alternative text when you insert the pop-up, that should be displayed instead of the filename.

He's talking about the gallery extension. you can't enter an alternative text there.
Cor

Postby Schop » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Oh yeah, now I see it too. I thought you were talking about me, but you actually meant Rabbeltje (who is a 'she', by the way).

I've actually been wondering the same thing, and I think it would really be nice to have that possibility in the gallery extension.
Schop
Contributor

Postby rabbeltje » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 am

*wonders if she should be insulted ;)*

so i hereby submit a request :D could it be possible to make some sort of snippet/widget/extension that allows me *and others for that matter* to change the text in the fancybox?
rabbeltje

Postby rabbeltje » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:28 am

i have another question regarding fancybox... for whatever reason, when opening the site, it still loads the thickbox.css - is there anything i am doing wrong here?
rabbeltje

Postby rabbeltje » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 am

anyone :( :( ?
rabbeltje

Postby rabbeltje » Tue May 05, 2009 8:41 am

ANYONE??? :(
rabbeltje

Postby hansfn » Tue May 05, 2009 10:32 pm

i have another question regarding fancybox... for whatever reason, when opening the site, it still loads the thickbox.css - is there anything i am doing wrong here?

No, you aren't doing anything wrong. Since this wasn't breaking FancyBox, we ignored it until today.

The "problem" was that the include of JQuery always included the ThickBox code. I fixed this (and some related issues) in patch/revison 1900. (Please wait for the next release - don't apply this fix manually.)

As far as I can see from the rest of the thread the problem with "names" is in the Gallery extension, not the FancyBox extension. So if you want this fixed, you better start a new thread with a better title. ;-)
hansfn
Developer

Postby rabbeltje » Wed May 06, 2009 6:27 am

rabbeltje

Return to 2.x Extensions