lifestream with Laconica

Discuss PivotX 2.0.x extensions here, and view extensions that are available for download.

lifestream with Laconica

Postby bavatar » Sun May 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Hello everybody!

I recently updated my blog to pivotx and now spend some time playing around. During this process I added support for receiving the lifestream from Laconica based plattforms like identi.ca or one of the others to the lifestram widget.

Don't know how to send you the modifications, so I packed them into a zip archive. The changes are based on my installed PivotX - 2.0.0: RC 1c.

What I didn't figure out is if the lifestream extension can send notices too. If so, Laconica uses the Twitter api, but I'd be glad to hack it into the code if you could point me to the place in the code ;) .
bavatar

Re: lifestream with Laconica

Postby Bob » Tue May 05, 2009 1:16 pm

All the functionality should be in the extensions/lifestream folder.. It shouldn't be too hard to see what's going on, if you know your way around PHP a bit. If you hack in the changes, feel free to send them to me, and we'll include them in the next release..

(provided that your changes don't break any existing functionality, of course ;-) )
Bob
Lead Developer

Re: lifestream with Laconica

Postby bavatar » Wed May 06, 2009 1:10 pm

ok, will do so with the next set of changes :)
bavatar

Return to 2.x Extensions