Extension: Google Analytics

Discuss PivotX 2.0.x extensions here, and view extensions that are available for download.

Re: Extension: Google Analytics

Postby localhost » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:06 am

Not sure if I should post this here or as a bug on PivotX itself, but gonna give it a try.

I had the GA extension up and running and it was working nicely. But then I deside to upgrade to the latest beta, PivotX 2.1b3. Now I get a nice error:
Code: Select all
Fatal error: Call to undefined function getdefault() in /home/jdewit/callmelocalhost/pivotx/extensions/googleanalytics/hook_googleanalytics.php  on line 70

This happens on the frontend of the site. The backend integration on the dashboard keeps working. Any idea?
--People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it.--
localhost

Postby hansfn » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:45 am

Hm, are you sure you updated all files? (The extension isn't in sync with the PivotX core.) Anyway, in stead of using 2.1.0 beta 3, grab PivotX Latest (which is to become beta 4) from http://pivotx.net/files/unstable-development/ - that will probably fix this issue at the same time.
hansfn
Developer

Postby localhost » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:51 am

hansfn wrote:Hm, are you sure you updated all files? (The extension isn't in sync with the PivotX core.) Anyway, in stead of using 2.1.0 beta 3, grab PivotX Latest (which is to become beta 4) from http://pivotx.net/files/unstable-development/ - that will probably fix this issue at the same time.

Not sure Hans. I've got another issue as well, but haven't reported it yet. Will switch to the nightly again to see if it helps.
--People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it.--
localhost

Postby localhost » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Well, installing the latest nightly solves my issues. :D
Thanks for the suggestion Hansfn.
localhost

Postby jongnieuws » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Running the latest version, activated the extension but the display only says: 'No data yet. Come back later'. What can be wrong?
jongnieuws

Postby rabbeltje » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 pm

this might be a silly answer, but, there might not be data yet...? i mean, if you've just enabled the extensions, then it just started gathering data.
rabbeltje

Postby jongnieuws » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 pm

there are data displayed in google analytics itself. maybe it takes more time to collect?
jongnieuws

Postby jongnieuws » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:27 pm

do not no why, but it works now....
jongnieuws

Postby krebra » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:31 pm

I put GA into the run, but facing the problem. On the Dashboard have this massage:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function isMobile() in /home/svetipet/public_html/pivotx/extensions/googleanalytics/hook_googleanalytics.php on line 560

Any clue? Thx!
krebra

Postby hansfn » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:01 pm

The extension and the PivotX core isn't in sync - I guess. Grab PivotX Latest from http://pivotx.net/files/unstable-development/
hansfn
Developer

PreviousNext

Return to 2.x Extensions