- 'Pages' along the sides instead of the top.
- A minimalist design (no images, or other graphical design)
- Any 'about' or 'links' not requiring a _sub_about or _sub_links but instead allowing me to just edit the appropriate Pages.
Journalist seemed to win out on all of these. But I'm open to suggestions.
However, Journalist does seem to have a few problems:
- On the main/front page, there's a broken image link. You can see it in the sample and also on my website. It looks like this:
- Code: Select all
- On any particular "page" page, there's another broken link. Here's a link to the sample and also on my website. In this case, the more link at the bottom does not link to the body of the Page, but instead seems to attempt to link to the body of a randomly selected Entry.
Now, I think I know the solution to #1: Just delete that line from the main/front page. But is that wise? Should I do something else? Is there any other approach to this?
However, I have no clue as to the solution for #2. I'll point out that 'read more' works perfectly for Entries, it's only Pages that seem to be broken.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me to get all this fixed?