iPhone template

Discuss PivotX 2.0.x themes here, and view themes that are available for download.

Re: iPhone template

Postby Kevin » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi Eric,

I have sent an email to the author requesting the template. If/when he makes it available to me I will attach it to the initial post of this thread so others will be able to access it too.

Kevin
BlogThemesExtensionsDocumentation • Support PivotX - Click the Donate button today!
Kevin
Administrator

Postby Kevin » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 pm

I received a quick reply from the author and I have attached the template to the initial post of this thread for download. It has not been tested on 2.0 Final but the author does not think there will be any issues. He will test it himself in the next 24 hours and provide an updated file if needed. I will post to this thread if that happens.

Cheers,

Kevin
BlogThemesExtensionsDocumentation • Support PivotX - Click the Donate button today!
Kevin
Administrator

Postby Cranialstrain » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 pm

I tried to install the version attached to the original post in this thread and got some interesting results. It seems that half way through the page it stops writing data and instead has an HTML comment "<!-- PivotX feels unloved -->"!? I also have to say adding a page isn't the best solution for me, it then shows up in my chapter list and I'd rather it just redirected based on browser detection, which I suspect RewriteRule might be able to manage?

CS.
Cranialstrain

Postby eric keur » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 am

Thanks for adding the files to the initial post Kevin, much appreciated.

Trying to get it to work now, it gives an overview but I am still unable to read the content of the entries.
eric keur

Previous

Return to 2.x Themes