Strict Standards compliance

This is the place to discuss bugs that have been found in the most recent version of PivotX. Posting bugs will ensure that the Development Team is aware of them and that they will be addressed when resources are available.

Strict Standards compliance

Postby janniz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:35 am

Probably you already know them... in any case there are some "Strict Standards errors" in object.php (pivotx 2.3.2 and php 5.3).
Strict errors reporting usually is disabled in production environments, so it's not a great problem. Anyway I think that it's a good programming policy try to comply with them, so I bring them to your attention:
Code: Select all
Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Config in D:\Programmi\xampp\htdocs\pivotx\objects.php on line 193
Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Users in D:\Programmi\xampp\htdocs\pivotx\objects.php on line 438
Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Weblogs in D:\Programmi\xampp\htdocs\pivotx\objects.php on line 896
Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Categories in D:\Programmi\xampp\htdocs\pivotx\objects.php on line 1577

As usual I renew my congratulations for the grat work you're doing every day with pivotx.
Janniz
janniz

Re: Strict Standards compliance

Postby hansfn » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:39 am

Thx for the report. These four cases are actually done on purpose to ensure backwards compatibility. (It should be removed whenever PHP 5.3 is the minimum required version.)
hansfn
Developer

Return to 2.x Bugs