is this a bug??? (source code shown)

This is the place to discuss bugs that have been found in the most recent version of PivotX. Posting bugs will ensure that the Development Team is aware of them and that they will be addressed when resources are available.

is this a bug??? (source code shown)

Postby AlexanderC » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:02 am

please visit- http://thecodekitchen.tk/oijoij or another similar url to see what i get when requesting this...
I guess that source code should be hidden for any kind of unexpected request or error.
AlexanderC

Re: is this a bug??? (source code shown)

Postby Harm10 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 am

Apparently something is exhausting the available memory (I only get the message memory exhausted - I don't see any source code).
http://thecodekitchen.tk/ works normal.
What is your link pointing to? A separate weblog?
Quality is in the detail of things............

Want to change or update your PivotX site? Mail or PM me!
I can also convert your site to a Wordpress site!
Harm10
Developer

Postby hansfn » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Two comments:

1) Please disable the SEO extension and see if the problem disappears. If it does, contact the author of the SEO extension (after having checked that you run the latest version of the extension).
2) Yes, errors should not be reported to screen. PivotX normally doesn't do that, but in this case it's trying to tell you that a needed file is missing (causing a fatal error). Unfortunately there is a loop so in stead of the useful message, you get the code listing.
hansfn
Developer

Postby AlexanderC » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm

hansfn wrote:Two comments:

1) Please disable the SEO extension and see if the problem disappears. If it does, contact the author of the SEO extension (after having checked that you run the latest version of the extension).
2) Yes, errors should not be reported to screen. PivotX normally doesn't do that, but in this case it's trying to tell you that a needed file is missing (causing a fatal error). Unfortunately there is a loop so in stead of the useful message, you get the code listing.

Thx for reply- it was caused by SEO extension
AlexanderC

Return to 2.x Bugs