css not found

A forum for Bolt related questions / issues

css not found

Postby ljhelbo » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 pm

I installed Bolt on my server - Windows XP - in a subdomain made for the purpose. But I found that it does not find the css-file for the standard theme. Then I changed line 12 in header.twig from:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{{ paths.theme }}css/style.css"/>

to

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://bolt.salldata.dk/theme/default/css/style.css"/>

that way it works? But it seems to be a more general problem, as several links are undefined. You will see it, if you go to bolt.salldata.dk and tries to click on one of the links in the page.
ljhelbo

Re: css not found

Postby ljhelbo » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 am

A little more: I now tried to view the site with Firefox (usually I use chrome), and doing that I found that it generates paths like this one:

http://bolt.salldata.dk/entry/\/entry/test

The problem is obviously the extra backslash and I presume it shows up, because I have a Windows-server?
ljhelbo

Postby Bob » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 am

Yes, it's indeed because of the windows server.

Edit the file app/classes/lib.php, around line 846:
Code: Select all
    $path_prefix = str_replace("//", "/", $path_prefix);

to:
Code: Select all
    $path_prefix = str_replace("//", "/", str_replace("\\", "/", $path_prefix));

That should fix it.

You might bump into other issues as well, though. Does the dashboard display the latest news, or an error by Guzzle about missing Curl functions?
Bob
Lead Developer

Postby ljhelbo » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:49 pm

As far as I can see, everything now works the way it should. I'll come back, of i see something else.
ljhelbo

Return to Bolt Discussion