Content Type Name - Using Multiple Words

A forum for Bolt related questions / issues

Content Type Name - Using Multiple Words

Postby rover » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:51 pm

I really like working with Bolt so far.

I was trying to create a new content type with the name: Volunteer Opportunities.

I tried to set the slug as: Volunteer_Opportunities

When I use this name, however, it causes a problem when it tries to make the database table. I think it tries to create the table named volunteer-opportunities using a hyphen (-) rather than an underscore(_) between the words. This is causing an error when trying to create the table:

Code: Select all
Message: An exception occurred while executing 'CREATE TABLE bolt_volunteer-opportunities (id INTEGER NOT NULL, slug VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL, datecreated DATETIME NOT NULL, datechanged DATETIME NOT NULL, datepublish DATETIME NOT NULL, username VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL, status VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY(id))': SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 near "-": syntax error

Am I doing something wrong, or would it be possible to have Bolt create two word table names for content types using the underscore rather than the dash? I realize that I could just use one word: Volunteer_Opportunities, but that looks strange when it says on my site: Volunteer_Opportunities overview »

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
rover

Return to Bolt Discussion