Alpha 1.5 errors

Get help with installation and running PivotX 2.0.x here. Please do not post Extension or Theme related questions here.

Alpha 1.5 errors

Postby zeroshin » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:53 pm

Hi, first of all thanks to everyone is workiing on pivotx ;)

After installing Alpha 1.5, i get these warnings:
Warning!
There's an executable file in one of the 'open' folders. You should remove this file immediately: zeroshin/images/cfg.php.php.
If you do not know where this file came from, please report this incident on our Forum. Please keep a back-up copy of the file for our inspection.
Warning!

There's an executable file in one of the 'open' folders. You should remove this file immediately: zeroshin/images/cfg.php_copy1.php.
If you do not know where this file came from, please report this incident on our Forum. Please keep a back-up copy of the file for our inspection.
Warning!

This webserver has open_basedir enabled. You'll have a hard time running PivotX in the current configuration. Please ask your hosting provider to turn it off. See the documentation for more info: Dealing with safe_mode.

?

Also, archives still don't show up, http://zeroshin.altervista.org/
zeroshin

Re: Alpha 1.5 errors

Postby Kevin » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:31 pm

This post was split from the release announcement. Please avoid thread hijacking. Making a new thread normally results in faster support.

Thanks! :geek:
BlogThemesExtensionsDocumentation • Support PivotX - Click the Donate button today!
Kevin
Administrator

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:37 am

You should do what the warnings tell you. ;-)
Bob
Lead Developer

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:40 am

Or, now that i think of it, don't bother about the open_basedir message..PivotX will run fine with open_basedir..

The othertwo require investigating.. Where do those files come from? Remove them, and keep a copy..
Bob
Lead Developer

Postby zeroshin » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:34 pm

Sorry for the wrong post...

Thanks for the answer, I removed the files and the warnings are not showing up now.
I don't know what those files were, those warning started to show up only after the Alpha1.5 installation.
If you want me to attach them for your investigation, just tell me.
Thanks again :)
zeroshin

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:38 pm

I added the warning in alpha 1.5, so the files were there all along, i just thought it would be a good idea to check for it..

Yes, please send me the files.. You can mail them to me at bob [@] mijnkopthee.nl

You probable moved your images/ folder from an older pivot 1.x install, right?
Bob
Lead Developer

Return to 2.x Support Forum