Bonus forms

Get help with installation and running PivotX 2.0.x here. Please do not post Extension or Theme related questions here.

Bonus forms

Postby RaVlaNa » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:26 pm

I was wondering if there is something wrong with the "Bonus forms" extension.
When trying to use it in PivotX 2.3.9 (I just installed it) I get the following:
Code: Select all
Forms > Form "" > New form
Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "../extensions/bonusforms/templates/fieldset_open.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "../extensions/bonusforms/templates/fieldset_close.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "../extensions/bonusforms/templates/fieldset_open.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "../extensions/bonusforms/templates/fieldset_close.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "../extensions/bonusforms/templates/fieldset_open.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/jingleko/public_html/vlaamseradio.tk/pivotx/pivotx/extensions/extensions/bonusforms/templates/text.tpl": 512Smarty error: unable to read resource: "../extensions/bonusforms/templates/fieldset_close.tpl": 512

Also, when trying to access the documentation, it gives me "Invalid filename".
Could somebody have a look at this for me, please?
Thanks.
RaVlaNa

Re: Bonus forms

Postby RaVlaNa » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Sorry,
ignore this for the time being.
I made a mistake uploading.
RaVlaNa

Return to 2.x Support Forum