Need to Hire - PivotX expert

Get help with installation and running PivotX 2.0.x here. Please do not post Extension or Theme related questions here.

Need to Hire - PivotX expert

Postby TravJ1979 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:18 pm

I recently undertook the job of putting together a website for a friend. I have it completed expect for one stubborn portion that I am unable to conquer no matter how many FAQS, HOW-TO's, etc that I read -- The PivotX CMS/Blog portion.

If anyone can help me, I would be willing to pay you for your time.

All I need is -
- PivotX properly configured (files in the right directory, etc)
-Template created (It is real simple (I think) as it would just be a plain white background with text)
-Code properly written on each page so that the blog posts would post to the proper corresponding page.

To a novice like me, this has been frustrating me for weeks. For a PivotX expert, this might be less than an hour of work.

To give an idea, the website is CharlestownLadyPiratesBasketball.com and the pivotx blog function I need will be under "Lady Pirates Blog" on the main mage and each page (navigated to by the top tabs) would be in the same, white section.

If you are interested, please let me know. I can provide you with the proper temporary access to do what is needed after we have negotiated a rate.

Thank you!
TravJ1979

Re: Need to Hire - PivotX expert

Postby Harm10 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:32 pm

I think I can help you. Sent me a PM or mail to discuss this further?
Quality is in the detail of things............

Want to change or update your PivotX site? Mail or PM me!
I can also convert your site to a Wordpress site!
Harm10
Developer

Return to 2.x Support Forum