My theme ...

Use this forum to make posts not related to PivotX. Do you use a tool that someone else might like or need to test something like your signature or some bbcode? This is the right place for you! Spamming will not be tolerated.

My theme ...

Postby Phr3ak » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:55 am

Hi there!

I'am currently working on my own default theme, based on the current default theme (the theme you get when you first install it) ..

Maybe youy could give me some input about it, its entirly done in CSS, so .. There are no pictures used :)

http://www.wordpress-blog.nl/

Have fun! :mrgreen:
Phr3ak

Re: My theme ...

Postby Phr3ak » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Note: I want to use cross browser compatibilty, so all css things work in firefox/IE and others ..
Phr3ak

Postby Phr3ak » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 am

Phr3ak wrote:Note: I want to use cross browser compatibilty, so all css things work in firefox/IE and others ..

I'am working on it ;)
Phr3ak

Postby Logfather » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:28 am

I think the rounded edges and shadows can be a nice touch for certain websites / blogs. Cross browser would be very nice!

Would it be hard to work some Theme Options into PivotX as is common for Wordpress? That way you could maybe let a user (I imagine less code-wise people) switch from a 'regular' theme to your shiny rounded one. I imagine this is only a change of CSS but wouldn't it be nice if someone could just thick or unthick this? :)
Logfather

Return to The Drain