Anyone willing and able to design a custom theme for my blog

Use this forum to make posts not related to PivotX. Do you use a tool that someone else might like or need to test something like your signature or some bbcode? This is the right place for you! Spamming will not be tolerated.

Anyone willing and able to design a custom theme for my blog

Postby Winjer » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:51 pm

I hope, my request isn't against the forum rules:

I've been using Pivot/Pivotx for 3 years now and have gone from using themes provided by the community to building my own theme. Unfortunately I'm a poor designer and my knowledge of HTML and CSS is very limited. Therefore my blog, although liked by a growing audience because of its content (personal finance and investing) has always looked worse than other websites. To make things worse I've added google ads to my blog.

To make a long story short: I'd like to have a theme that suits my needs and looks good, clean, and professional.

As there are a number of people here who have designed beautiful themes before, I thought the forum would be a good place to look for a designer.

Therefore I'd be glad if there was anyone willing to help me. I'm willing to pay, obviously, but I'm not sure if I can afford your services as I've never paid for webdesign before. So, maybe you could pm me with an estimate for the costs of designing a custom theme.

What I'd like to have, basically:

- three columns
- additional navigation bar in the header
- clean look
- integration of social media buttons (fb, twitter, google+)
- smooth integration of ads

You'll probably need lots of additional information - so, just send me a pm, if you're interested, and I'll expand.

Thanks!
Winjer

Re: Anyone willing and able to design a custom theme for my

Postby Harm10 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:35 pm

PM sent!
Quality is in the detail of things............

Want to change or update your PivotX site? Mail or PM me!
I can also convert your site to a Wordpress site!
Harm10
Developer

Re: Anyone willing and able to design a custom theme for my

Postby Winjer » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Thank you! Will get back to you tomorrow, don't have much time now.
Winjer

Return to The Drain