guestbook problem

Use this forum to make posts not related to PivotX. Do you use a tool that someone else might like or need to test something like your signature or some bbcode? This is the right place for you! Spamming will not be tolerated.

guestbook problem

Postby rabbeltje » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:14 pm

i have this site with a guestbook, it used to run perfectly. i've converted the site to pivotx and included the guestbook in a page, but somehow it won't work - the functions only work on the original page, not the included (for instance, if i enter the password, it tells me it's wrong, when if i enter it in the original page, it gets accepted). i've asked the writer of the guestbook for help, but he/she can't help and thinks it's a problem with smarty. i asked at the smarty-forum but didn't get a single reply. so i'm going to give it a try here... does anybody have ANY clue what could be wrong?

the site is here: www.real-bali.com
rabbeltje

Re: guestbook problem

Postby rabbeltje » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:15 pm

no one??
rabbeltje

Postby hansfn » Fri May 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Have you fixed the issue? If I wanted to help I would need to know which guest book / see the source code.
hansfn
Developer

Postby rabbeltje » Sat May 16, 2009 8:02 am

not really fixed... i worked around it ;) instead of using a pivotX-page, i just used the guestbook itself and used the same layout, and included the link at the end of the pagelist (as chapterend really). so it works now :)
rabbeltje

Return to The Drain