<tt> html tag

Discuss PivotX 2.0.x here. Non-PivotX related discussions go in The Drain.

<tt> html tag

Postby jodel » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:03 am

Hi

I'd like to see the <tt> html tag in the pivotx entry editor as I use <tt> for small code expressions and "pre" for longer ones.
It's not that hard to add it by hand in the html code, but it would be cool to have it next to "bold", "italic" and the like.

thanks
jodel

Re: <tt> html tag

Postby hansfn » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 am

Do you mean in TinyMCE, the "Wysiwyg" choice (in the "Text editor" setting under "My Info"), or do you mean in the MarkItUp toolbar that you get with the "None (plain XHTML)" choice?
hansfn
Developer

Postby jodel » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:49 pm

sorry, I think I have not made it clear enough. I want it there :)

jodel

Postby hansfn » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Thx for the screen dump, but it wasn't unclear where you wanted the button :-) Luckily the picture tells me that you are using TinyMCE, the "Wysiwyg" choice.

In principle it should be as simple as adding "tt" to the theme_advanced_buttons1 line in the file templates_internal/inc_init_tinymce.tpl However, that doesn't work - at least not when I tested. Searching the TinyMCE forum reveals that tt support is, or at least was, an issue - see for example this thread. You could post on the TinyMCE forum ...
hansfn
Developer

Postby jodel » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:55 am

ah, I didn't know the editor is from an external source. I'll check their forums, thanks.
jodel

Return to 2.x Discussion